Posted on 3 June 2021
Sales & Customer Service Jobs
We are looking for several motivated candidates who are confident talking to people on the telephone. As part of these roles, you will proactively call new businesses, build relationships with new and current customers, answer incoming calls from customers and process their orders onto our system. No experience is necessary, as full training will be provided. You will help identify make sure records are kept up-to-date.
The ideal candidates will be highly motivated, with an excellent telephone manner and demonstrate good attention to detail, whilst also confident, friendly and happy to work as part of a small team.
- Handling inbound calls from customers providing sales and technical information
- Proactively calling customers and potential customers
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Meeting sales KPIs
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Processing sales orders using industry software
- Upselling additional services and products
- Mailing out welcome packs to new customers
- Updating databases
- General office administration
- Help in other departments during busy times
- Successfully handling difficult customers
- Complaints handling
- And other activities that the company requires.
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly motived with the initiative to work to a high standard in a small close knit team
- Previous experience of working within sales and customer service desirable
- Excellent written communication and numeracy skills
- Proven IT skills using MD Office
- Ability to work accurately meeting tight deadlines
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Being a team player but also being able to work independently to identify opportunities.
Mathematics, English and ICT at grade 9-3 (A-D) preferable
- Friendly Personality
- Comfortable and engaging telephone manner
To apply or for more information email Abby.Turner@moorlandfuels.co.uk