Need a New Oil Tank? We Can Help With That!
In need of a replacement heating oil tank? Concerned about the costs of a new domestic or commercial oil tank? Don’t be. Moorland Fuels ensures that replacing and installing your heating oil tank or fuel station is simple and affordable.
We even offer a FREE oil tank check by our OFTEC-registered engineer. Please call 01837 55700 to schedule your free tank check.
Why buy a heating oil tank from Moorland Fuels?
- Expert, knowledgeable and efficient OFTEC-registered tank team.
- We work with you to find the best solution for your oil tank problems.
- We only sell the highest quality bunded plastic tanks which are manufactured by Envirostore to the highest industry standards and come with a 10-year warranty. What’s more, if properly inspected and maintained as part of your annual boiler services, all our tanks have a guaranteed 20-year life expectancy.
- We can re-site your tank, build a new base and deliver fuel to you at the same time.
- We make replacing your heating oil tank simple and affordable.
What is involved in replacing an Oil Tank?
- Removal of oil from the existing tank and storing in a holding vessel.
- Oil tank is removed and disposed of in accordance with environmental regulations.
- Installation of new tank to comply with current building regulations (in some cases this means that the new tank will be installed with some differences to your current installation).
- Return your oil to your new tank in preparation to restart the boiler.
- Removal of waste oil, sludge and water for environmental disposal.
How long does it take to replace my oil tank?
The average tank installation is completed within half a day. There is no need to wait until your oil supply has run down to change your tank.
Helpful Information about Tanks and Installations
» Control of Oil Pollution
» Fuel Tank Brochure
» Oil Tank Installations
» The Easy Guide to Domestic Oil Storage
» Tank FAQs - Moorland Fuels
» Pollution Prevention Guidelines
» Safe Handling of Fuels
» Envirostore - Producing Tanks to a Standard Not a Price