Moorland Fuels is looking for multiple people to join our telesales team. This opportunity is only available for individuals who want to enrol through our apprenticeship program. You will be given the chance to learn all aspects of the business and be a part of the team.
We are looking for motivated, ambitious candidates who are confident talking to people both face-to-face and over the phone. An outgoing, friendly personality and excellent communication skills are essential.
The job role includes:
- Building relationships with customers and potential customers via the phone
- Entering data into CRM
- Following up with customers to rate their experience
- Working as part of the sales team
- Working towards agreed targets and KPIs
- Providing efficient and high quality service
- Exposure to all areas of our business including credit control, marketing, customer service and operations.
- Comprehensive Internal and external on-the-job training
- Full time employment at the end of the apprenticeship
- Progression opportunities available
- There will be a commission structure in place upon successful completion of the course and permanent employment, linked to KPIs and targets.
Training to be provided for the 12 month duration of the course includes:
- QCF in Contact Centre Operations
- Technical Certificate in Contact Centre Operations
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Functional Skills in Maths, English
We are looking for two full time apprentices initially working 30 hours per week for the first three months which will increase to 37.5 hours a week. Working hours for the initial three months will be 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday (1/2 hour unpaid lunch). This will then increase to 37.5 hours per week with an hour’s unpaid lunch break. One role will be for 8 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. and the other role will cover the hours of 9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. These hours can be offered on a rota basis, if this suits both applicants.
Moorland Fuels is hosting an apprentice open morning on Saturday, July 23 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00.
If you are interested in becoming a sales or warehouse apprentice then come along and learn more about the roles and responsibilities, meet some of our team and learn more about our company.
Please email Laura.email@example.com your CV and a covering letter to be considered for this position. The closing date is 29/07/16.
Released June 23, 2016